GOLF INJURY PREVENTION PROGRAM “FORE” EVERY LEVEL OF GOLFER, BEGINNER TO PRO!!
Program provided by: Adam Hutchcraft, Physiotherapist TPI Level 1 & Medical Level 2 Certified
WHAT DOES THE GOLF INJURY PREVENTION PROGRAM (GIPP) DO FOR YOU?
Anyone spending any amount of time at a golf course knows there is not only one way to swing a golf club! In fact, an infinite number of swing styles are used to get that little white ball out to the fairway or onto the green.
However, for every individual player there is an optimum and most efficient way to perform &/or achieve their individual swing style based on what they can physically do!
THIS PROGRAM Will:
- provide you with a customized “behind the greens” exercise program.
- guide you towards achieving the best conditioning possible for your optimum swing.
- decrease the risk of inefficiencies that typically end up in physical injuries at some point in your golf life.
- Help you understand why you just can’t seem to make your body move the way your golf pro is showing you.
- Give you golf specific exercises so you can continue to work on your golf game in the off season & all year long.
- Educate you on the possible source of pain you may have developed since you started playing or since you’ve been trying to change up your swing.
WHAT GIPP IS:
- A full body movement screen by our TPI Level 2 Certified Physiotherapist that includes a series of mobility and stability tests to identify physical limitations in how your body moves.
- Education by the Physiotherapist about the “Body Swing Connection™”, how physical limitations may be negatively influencing the efficiency, power &/or accuracy of your golf swing.
- Education and instruction by the Physiotherapist on the customized golf conditioning exercise program they’ve developed to target your specific areas of limitation.
- Education by the Physiotherapist on how improving the way your body moves relative to your golf swing decreases negative swing characteristics thereby minimizing the risk of future injury during your golf life or helping to identify the source of current pain you may be having and didn’t even realize was related to your game!
WHAT GIPP IS NOT:
It is NOT a substitute for your golf pro…rather it provides an individualized conditioning program to support your efforts to achieve the swing that you’re working on with your golf pro.
INTRODUCTORY PROGRAM BUNDLE FEE:
$224.99 + HST
A SAVINGS OF OVER $95!!
YOUR PROGRAM BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- One-hour private assessment including your individualized assessment report.
- Exercise Program Instruction:
Choose between 2 – 1 hour exercise sessions, or 4 – 30 min exercise sessions.
- One month membership at Ken Val Rehab for exercise program performance with informal check in and observation of exercise technique
***Should a specific area of injury be identified during your assessment, physiotherapy sessions can be arranged with your certified TPI Medical Level 2 physiotherapist for golf specific return to sport rehabilitation. (Regular Physiotherapy rates will apply.)***